New Zealand seasonal and full-time job opportunities
The H W Richardson Group Ltd is a family owned business founded by the late Bill Richardson and proudly based in Southland, New Zealand.
The original foundations of the company were based within the building industry but over the years have grown to include, Agricultural & Rural Transport, Ready Mixed Concrete, Fuel Distribution, Road Construction and Maintenance as well as Sand, Aggregates and Lime.
The Group now employs more than 1400 staff at over 70 locations throughout NZ, with around 750 trucks and 1100 items of ancillary equipment.
The 2014/15 season sees many exciting seasonal & full time opportunities in our Transport sector. We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
• Livestock Truck Drivers: Permanent roles transporting cows, beef cattle, sheep and deer throughout Southland and the South Island. Units sizes range but can be up to 9 axles weighing 50 tons.
• Digger Operator: Full time role based in Invercargill operating a 12 or 20 ton digger doing general farm work and bulk truck loading.
• Sowing Fertiliser: Seasonal & Permanent roles operating 4 wheel drive fertiliser spreaders on flat and hill country throughout Southland.
• Bulk Unit Drivers: Permanent roles carting bulk products i.e. fertiliser, gravel, silage, milk, wool & bark throughout NZ.
• Freight Drivers: Permanent & casual roles including small freight delivery as well as bigger units in beautiful Central Otago. These jobs are based in NZ’s leading tourist destinations of Queenstown and Wanaka. Fork lift experience an advantage.
• Log truck drivers: Carting logs throughout Southland and Otago in large truck and trailer units.
We pride ourselves on operating top of the line trucks and machinery with a safety first policy. As well as providing variety in our roles there is much opportunity to grow and transfer within our unique Group structure.
If you think you are ready for your NZ adventure it would be our pleasure to help you settle in and enjoy our country!
Interviews will take place in Ireland in July. Class C, C1, CE or C1E licences are essential.
To coordinate a meet & greet phone 087-9574026.
For more details check out our website www.hwr.co.nz, or our
Facebook page HW Richardson Group
Email [email protected]
Read Our Latest Issue
Tweets by @IrishTruckerMag